Las historias de este blog son el drama un grupo de amigas de 20itantos y otras de quienes escribimos historias de vez en cuando.
sábado, 8 de enero de 2011
the bad boys
I was broken up with. For the first time I was unable to call it before it happened. Spent 3 weeks thinking that someone loved me, but just needed time for himself and figure out his own problems, as I figured out mine. Well no. Turned out to be a coward that wasn’t able to break up with me, and instead told me “lets take a break”. Lesson learned, if you take breaks: its just not working. So obviously I’m horny since its been almost 2 months now. I have successfully accomplished the “no calling” rule, but still I need someone to be entertained by. Thank god, some New Years plans came up. My best friend threw a party at her house. Usually, I already know im not gonna meet anybody with her, cause they’re all younger than me. But this time, I didn’t care, because I just needed to be out and about on New Years. So got all dressed up and went. . Sat down at a table, where they were playing Cheers Govna! (which if necessary I will explain and teach in the future). I introduced myself and the friend I brought that night. As always, I turn out to be this super extroversive person, because I simply don’t care when there are no prospects. When Im not into someone, then I feel like im in control, but otherwise Im this shy good girl. Suprisingly, first thing my friend (the hostess) tells me is: I got a guy for you! The night looked promising. And without asking if it was him, I already knew who I wanted a New Years kiss from. So we started drinking and playing, and every time I would fuck up in the game I would glance at him quickly, to see if he would help me out. And of course that worked for my advantage later on, because he started talking to me. It was very funny, because I played it really cool at first, like I did not give a shit. But we had a few drinks together, talked, flirted and then as we counted down for the New Year to come, I knew what was going to happen. So as we hit 0, I was being kissed by this hunky USC frat boy, who I wanted to more than kiss! But my shyness kicked in, since everybody saw it, I ran away to say Happy New years to everybody else. ACKWARD!! Next thing I know we went outside and rolled a joint, as we talked sports and religion, what a good combo! Then my highness and drunkenness combined and my shyness kicked in. So that was my night. What could’ve been more, wasn’t but I knew that was best. What I know now is that I can play with bad boys and if we really just knew how we could make them relationships. We like guys that are confident, know how to flirt, take control, and have fun, otherwise we don’t pay attention. So maybe instead of being confident when I don’t like anybody and don’t care, I should be most confident when I like a guy, instead of acting like the shy good girl that is relationship potential. Relationship potential is who you are, not who you become when you’re intimidated. Because obviously they like when you are confident, they get bored if you are shy, and they run when you make them feel less than you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario